Ads
RECENT POSTS

INF: Mind Power – Secret Strategies for the Martial Arts



by Kazumi Tabata

What fascinated me about this book is that it describes how things happen in slow motion to the experienced Martial Artist in an attack situation.

This is exactly what happened to me when I was attacked once at around 10pm on George St. About 10 young men came along the street looking for trouble.


One of these was actually pushing me once, when I noticed that everything was slowing down. I remember considering using a straight Mae-Geri aiming at his stomach, but then thought that I cannot risk that he gets up again, so I chose a Shuto-Uke to his throat.


After the decision was made I blocked his next attempt to push me around by grabbing his wrists and bending it backwards.
For some reason that was enough to convince him and his friends to back off.

Share and Enjoy:

comments

We will keep You Updated...
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!
Subscribe via RSS Feed subscribe to feeds
Sponsors
Template By karateyon.blogspot.comkarateyon.blogspot.comkarateyon.blogspot.com
Template By karateyon.blogspot.comkarateyon.blogspot.comkarateyon.blogspot.com
Ads
Search google
Search Wikipedia
Popular Posts
Recent Stories
FIND US UN FACEBOOK
Ads
Google+ Followers
Recent Comments